It Takes Passion…
…and a little bit of crazy to work here. And, while we are always on the lookout for great talent, we only invite a select few to join our ranks – those who we know will make us all better, smarter and more ready to meet the challenges that lay ahead. Does that sound like you? If so, please check out our current job openings below. We can’t wait to see what you’ve got.
Our Current Openings
Social Media Coordinator
The Social Media Coordinator is primarily responsible for social media content creation, community management and reporting for multiple social media clients.
Our social department is well-versed in a range of industries and topics, and is well connected with the broader social media world. The social media coordinator must be able to think strategically and work to effectively implement social media programs for agency clients. The social media coordinator must be a storyteller, a tribe builder, and someone who knows how to connect with people in a genuine way. Our social media coordinators foster communities in the digital space, and can understand and report a campaign’s success in a digital atmosphere.
The social media coordinator also serves as an internal social media advocate and educator, and works to grow agency staff participation in and understanding of social media as not only an agency self-promotion and engagement tool, but also a part of every client relationship.
The social media coordinator should have experience, or be willing to acquire such experience, in as many of the following areas as possible: social media tools and techniques, traditional, new media, guerrilla and “word of mouth” marketing, SEO, product marketing, technology, sales and project management. Good social coordinators are driven to create and run a voice for client social media pages and blogs, and a listening ear for clients’ customers and industry trends.
This team member must have excellent verbal and writing skills, the ability to manage multiple project deadlines and priorities, a knack for research and a fun/witty writing personality style that makes for engaging and truly social content and community.
Reports to the Social Media Manager.
Four-year degree required in marketing, advertising, PR or similar. Should have experience in social media tools and techniques including traditional and new media marketing. We are a culture-first agency, so you must be a team player and ready to be part of a growing team in a fast paced environment. Our social media team is resourceful, creative-minded, and presents themselves professionally.
- Assists in creating comprehensive content strategy marketing plans, and defining programs that use social media marketing techniques to increase visibility, membership and traffic across all client brands.
- Posting, interacting and reaching out to target audiences on each client’s social media platforms.
- Participating in online conversations, personifying the client in a positive, helpful light by listening to users, being sensitive to hot button topics and issues, and providing a solution whenever possible.
- Proactively curating and cultivating content for clients across each social media platform, including researching related topics and current events/conversation pieces to create content for key user audiences to maintain a positive, relevant client presence.
- Assists in conceptualizing, implementing and measuring the success of social media promotions such as contests, giveaways, etc.
- Works with Social Media Manager and Media Director to manage, test and optimize social media advertising campaigns.
- Utilizes knowledge of SEO to enhance overall content strategy marketing efforts.
- Experiments with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities.
- Analyzes engagement and traffic-related data to create monthly reporting based on each client’s social media KPIs.
The Copywriter is responsible for writing, editing and proofreading copy in the production of client work, as well as agency marketing. Working with the art director(s), the Copywriter provides original, strategic copywriting to be implemented across a variety of mediums, including print, digital, out-of-home, social media, etc. The Copywriter is also responsible for collaborating with other members of the Creative Department in developing concepts and strategies for everything from full campaigns to individual project needs.
The copywriter works as part of the creative department as a whole to ensure projects are completed from start to finish, and are expected to be organized and efficient in their workflow to ensure edits are made in a timely manner. Copywriters communicate with art directors as a team to produce copy that calls consumers to action and complements the advertisement’s creative direction. Our open workspace and team structure should inspire full cooperation between creative partners.
Reports to the Creative Director, or Associate Creative Director when Creative Director is unavailable.
A masterful knowledge of Microsoft Word and Apple keynote, as well as introductory training in Adobe Acrobat and InDesign are ideal. Minimum of one year experience in a creative agency, as a freelancer, or in a similar professional writing position. Must have a portfolio or body of work from the past two years or sooner on hand for review. Great attitude and work ethic. We are a culture-first agency, so you must be a team player and ready to be part of a growing team in a fast paced environment. Our copywriters are resourceful, organized, demonstrate out-of-the-box creative and exploratory thinking.
- Works with art director(s) to develop ad campaigns and concepts of outstanding quality for interactive/web, print, broadcast, direct mail, out-of-home and other forms of promotion for agency and clients.
- Writes copy focused on accomplishing clients’ established goals, whether they are brand awareness, driving conversions or introducing new products or services.
- Collaborates with members of all agency departments to develop strategy and concept of major campaigns and client projects, offering innovative ideas and fresh creative input.
- Strives for excellence in concept/copy, helping agency to gain recognition for excellent work in ad agency and business communities.
- Proofreads all materials from initial layout through to final vendor proofs or comps to ensure high level of quality and consistency.
- Researches clients’ products/services/image to ensure ability to write accurate, on-target copy/concepts for assigned projects.
- Establishes strong, consistent and unique brand voices for clients and upholds brand standards in all assigned tasks.
- Works to ensure copy/concepts serve the purpose of first and foremost promoting the client’s brand image and/or selling their product or service, according to the strategic creative plan.
- Assists in writing and editing new business proposals, marketing plans, annual reports and other agency materials, as requested.
- Assists in development of agency marketing, from company newsletter to agency blog.
- Stay current with software updates, including Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite.
- Pursue training opportunities to remain up-to-date on the latest trends and developments in the industry, as well as training in additional areas, including design, programming, etc.
Located in our Lake Mary, Florida corporate headquarters, just north of Orlando, this is a full-time salaried position with a strong benefit, PTO and ongoing education/training/support package. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, physical capability, sexual identification/orientation, national origin, or other protected class distinctions.
Search Engine Optimization Strategist
The Search Engine Optimization Strategist is responsible for day-to-day management and execution of natural/organic search engine marketing (SEO) campaigns. S/he uses search engine optimization (SEO) knowledge to assist clients and the agency in generating fully optimized content and content strategies to direct web traffic and customer interactions both independent and in tandem with integrated campaigns.
The SEO Strategist position requires at least 3 years search marketing experience, with a proven SEO track record. The SEO Strategist should possess a genuine desire to become an expert in the search marketing field and have at least 5 references of proven performance. Knowledge and experience using SpyFu, WebCEO, Raven, SEOMoz, or other similar search marketing and analytic tools is required. S/he needs strong written and verbal communication and analytic skills, must be an excellent time and project manager and be detail oriented.
Reports to the CEO / Director of Digital Strategy
- Manages organic search marketing campaigns across multiple search engines and multiple geographies to ensure specific client and agency goals are met.
- Manages day-to-day organic search campaigns, including keyword generation, ad copy writing and testing, bid management, landing page optimization, budget management etc.
- Acts as the primary contact and subject-matter expert for organic search with both agency employees and agency clients.
- Researches, collects and analyzes data, leveraging internal and external resources and data sources to report on successes and actionable opportunities for paid and organic search programs.
- Prepares the SEO section of our monthly client reports within the Wordsmith for Marketing tool.
- Generates and disseminates management reporting to ensure that the wider team is aware of campaign performance trends.
- Manages organic search strategies and tactics, keeping campaigns focused and within desired ROI performance expectations.
- Demonstrate initiative, dependability and professional diplomacy
- Demonstrate good listening, writing and speaking skills
- Demonstrate a complete and thorough understanding of all aspects of assigned projects
- Establish good working relationships with fellow team members
- Establish good working relationships with clients, partners and project stakeholders
- Meet commitments, work independently, stay focused, meet attendance and punctuality requirements
- Listen to others and value opinions, promote a team atmosphere and encourage accomplishment across the agency
Intern with Us
No fetching coffee. Spend a fast-paced semester at evōk, and you will gain more experience than other interns do in a year. Whether you are on the creative, digital marketing, strategic planning, account service, interactive, social media or public relations team, you will do real work, for real clients and build your portfolio for the next step in your career, which may just be within our walls.