It Takes Passion…
…and a little bit of crazy to work here. And, while we are always on the lookout for great talent, we only invite a select few to join our ranks – those who we know will make us all better, smarter and more ready to meet the challenges that lay ahead. Does that sound like you? If so, please check out our current job openings below. We can’t wait to see what you’ve got.
Our Current Openings
The evok advertising Account Manager is responsible for ongoing, proactive contact between the agency and one or more agency accounts. Our account managers interface with various agency departments to move projects through on behalf of the client, including the creative director or artists and copywriters concerning creative; the media director concerning media planning, buying and trafficking; the public relations director concerning earned media and publicity; the director of interactive strategy concerning digital projects; the traffic manager concerning scheduling and timing; and the production manager regarding out to service (OTS) and production items etc.
We expect and rely on our account managers to provide valuable input in developing strategic marketing plans for our clients. Once presented and approved, our account managers are responsible for all aspects of plan execution, utilizing the full-service suite of support resources across the evok team.
This position reports to an Account Director or Account Supervisor, and ultimately the VP of Client Services. Taking into consideration of the group account team’s book of business, the account manager may be supported by an account coordinator position for administrative support.
Four-year degree required in advertising, marketing or similar. Minimum of three years experience as an account manager or five years as an account coordinator for a full-service advertising agency. Mac proficient. Great attitude and work ethic. We are a culture-first agency, so you must be a team player and ready to be part of a growing team.
- Manages day-to-day activities for assigned clients.
- Keeps apprised of progress of clients’ projects through production and traffic managers or other relevant personnel.
- Prepares client briefings, Client Contact Reports for all client meetings and distributes to appropriate agency personnel.
- Effectively presents, sells and defends all agency work/proposals to clients; supports other client service team members in these functions.
- Keeps apprised of clients’ brands/products/services/marketing developments.
- Assists in preparing client invoices, proposals, marketing communications and strategic marketing plans, media and public relations plans.
- Enter and manage all client jobs and projects through agency’s project management software, currently Workamajig.
- Regularly checks for and responds promptly to all client communications, including calls, faxes and emails.
- Coordinates with interactive account executive to ensure traditional/interactive synthesis of marketing efforts.
- Oversees execution of approved programs.
- Checks and approves creative/production materials, copy, layouts, and production art, and coordinates client approval of same.
- Reviews billing prior to release to clients; ensures prompt collection of accounts receivable.
- Informs account director/supervisor regularly of account progress for all assigned clients; involves account director/supervisor immediately in event of potential problems, i.e., client/agency relations, budget overruns, etc. and quickly and accurately relays Client Change Orders to all appropriate agency personnel.
- Coordinates project timing and budgets with all relevant agency personnel.
- Actively seeks additional projects/new business from client contacts.
- Keeps account coordinator/assistant informed of client activities.
- Represents agency professionally at industry and community functions.
Located in our Lake Mary, Florida corporate headquarters, just north of Orlando, this is a full-time salaried position with a strong benefit, PTO and ongoing education/training/support package. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, physical capability, sexual identification/orientation, national origin, or other protected class distinctions.
Intern with Us
No fetching coffee. Spend a fast-paced semester at evōk, and you will gain more experience than other interns do in a year. Whether you are on the creative, digital marketing, strategic planning, account service, interactive, social media or public relations team, you will do real work, for real clients and build your portfolio for the next step in your career, which may just be within our walls.