It Takes Passion…
…and a little bit of crazy to work here. And, while we are always on the lookout for great talent, we only invite a select few to join our ranks – those who we know will make us all better, smarter and more ready to meet the challenges that lay ahead. Does that sound like you? If so, please check out our current job openings below. We can’t wait to see what you’ve got.
Our Current Openings
Search Engine Optimization Strategist
The Search Engine Optimization Strategist is responsible for day-to-day management and execution of natural/organic search engine marketing (SEO) campaigns. S/he uses search engine optimization (SEO) knowledge to assist clients and the agency in generating fully optimized content and content strategies to direct web traffic and customer interactions both independent and in tandem with integrated campaigns.
The SEO Strategist position requires at least 3 years search marketing experience, with a proven SEO track record. The SEO Strategist should possess a genuine desire to become an expert in the search marketing field and have at least 5 references of proven performance. Knowledge and experience using SpyFu, WebCEO, Raven, SEOMoz, or other similar search marketing and analytic tools is required. S/he needs strong written and verbal communication and analytic skills, must be an excellent time and project manager and be detail oriented.
Reports to the CEO / Director of Digital Strategy
- Manages organic search marketing campaigns across multiple search engines and multiple geographies to ensure specific client and agency goals are met.
- Manages day-to-day organic search campaigns, including keyword generation, ad copy writing and testing, bid management, landing page optimization, budget management etc.
- Acts as the primary contact and subject-matter expert for organic search with both agency employees and agency clients.
- Researches, collects and analyzes data, leveraging internal and external resources and data sources to report on successes and actionable opportunities for paid and organic search programs.
- Prepares the SEO section of our monthly client reports within the Wordsmith for Marketing tool.
- Generates and disseminates management reporting to ensure that the wider team is aware of campaign performance trends.
- Manages organic search strategies and tactics, keeping campaigns focused and within desired ROI performance expectations.
- Demonstrate initiative, dependability and professional diplomacy
- Demonstrate good listening, writing and speaking skills
- Demonstrate a complete and thorough understanding of all aspects of assigned projects
- Establish good working relationships with fellow team members
- Establish good working relationships with clients, partners and project stakeholders
- Meet commitments, work independently, stay focused, meet attendance and punctuality requirements
- Listen to others and value opinions, promote a team atmosphere and encourage accomplishment across the agency
Intern with Us
No fetching coffee. Spend a fast-paced semester at evōk, and you will gain more experience than other interns do in a year. Whether you are on the creative, digital marketing, strategic planning, account service, interactive, social media or public relations team, you will do real work, for real clients and build your portfolio for the next step in your career, which may just be within our walls.