The Web Project Manager oversees the schedules for the design, programming and development of multiple interactive/web projects for the agency and its clients with both in-house and contracted out-of-house resources, handling all negotiations, estimates and purchase orders. This person should be skilled at managing interactive websites that are functional, dynamic, effective and capable of maintaining the brand image and achieving the strategic goals/objectives set forth in the Interactive Strategic Marketing Plan.
The Web Project Manager assigns the work of designated teams within the agency who produce, maintain and update content and design for all agency-produced and maintained websites.
- Oversees and schedules the daily operation of interactive/web design and development
- Manages schedules for all web designers, production artists, code writers and content developers in the design, programming, development and maintenance of interactive/web properties
- Works with traditional and interactive client service teams to develop estimates and proposals for Interactive development as part of the overall client strategic planning process
- Consults on the development and presentation of all interactive marketing proposals to ensure such plans remain focused on the objectives of approved client strategic marketing plans
- Reviews all web design projects for presentation/demo to account service personnel and clients after approved by Creative Director
- Produces and presents website plans and proposals
- Sees projects through from start to finish, taking responsibility for CMS training and compiling manuals for clients
- Stays current with regard to web design trends, tools and practices
- Identifies new technologies for communications solutions
- Reviews interactive/web properties to ensure design and content remains consistent with strategic goals and objectives
- Regularly monitors websites and produces reports on current status of web projects, with recommendations for updates of content and design
- Analyzes web/interactive properties for effectiveness and recommends improvements based on knowledge of clients, their brands, products, services and marketing objectives
- Implements policies and standards for posting content to interactive/web properties
- Attends webinars, industry trade shows and demonstrations to stay current on technological innovations, trends, and new marketing opportunities
Located in our Lake Mary, Florida corporate headquarters, just north of Orlando, this is a full-time salaried position with a strong benefit, PTO and ongoing education/training/support package. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, physical capability, sexual identification/orientation, national origin, or other protected class distinctions.
The Web Project Manager should be capable of handling multiple projects, as well as be a skilled negotiator. This position requires strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to both present to a client and also enough knowledge to communicate intelligently with a developer.
This person should have an eye for detail and be skilled at verbal and written communications. The Web Project Manager should understand user experience as an element in all interactive/web strategy and must be a self-starter, with the ability to consider design and user experience.
evok advertising expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of evok’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
evok advertising provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, evok advertising complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.